Friday, March 17, 2006

gmail chat & shocker basketball

Now that the Internet is working in the library I also have access to instant messaging. I am talking to AJ right now on gmail chat which is my preferred communication for all of you on gmail. I don't know about other messaging services but will investigate that soon. Congratulations to all of you in Wichita, I saw that the Shockers are dancing this year., does TUrgeon have a new job yet? I just got word that WSU annhilated Seton Hall, watch out because that team could make a  serious run.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Have just come across you at random. I know where namibia is. Do I get my 100 bucks?

Sat Mar 18, 06:53:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Brock Blackburn said...

how did Tennessee get good as soon as Buzz left? and why didn't that happen at TU?

Mon Mar 20, 08:49:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home