Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm not dead yet

Why not think about Monty Python when you're doing your final packing for a two year excursion? Can't you just see the cart rattling down the road, the lynch mob... she turned me into a newt!

This morning Colorado greeted me with a nice 2 inch dusting of snow all over everything. Then in perfect Colorado fashion the sun came out bright enough to give me a mild burn as we watched the Air Force/Army football game. 5 minutes right?

Maybe its the accent, I'm excited to acquire a lovely Namibian accent and blend it with a good measure of Okie. Tulsa lost a heartbreaker this evening, very reminiscent of the Boise State game last year giving up 10 points in the final few minutes of the game. I'm going to need all of you avid TU fans to give me the unofficial accounts of the remaing 3 football games as well as the entirety of the basketball season. What is this about overtime in an exhibition game though?

Do you remember playing spin the globe and see where you should live/travel too? As best as I can recall Namibia never came up in that one, but having read an awful lot about Namibia I am very excited to call it home for 2 years. Just a stone's throw away from ... well nothing is very close but I figure Egypt is close enough for a vacation. Ready or not...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brock,
I have been thinking about you the past couple of days and decided to drop you a line. So is it everything that you thought it would be and more???? I love the camel picture. Drop me a line or two when you get a free moment.

Mary
mary.weil@anthem.com

Wed Nov 09, 06:49:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home