Thursday, May 04, 2006

new playground

This morning we opened the new playground built by people from Raleigh
International. I don't have the pictures ready to upload just yet but
I will be working on that over the next couple days. Our opening
ceremonies consisted of a few short speeches after which about 30 kids
swarmed the new playground. I took a hundred pictures and several
short videos and will be getting photos from a couple other cameras
that were at the event. Tonight we are going to have a small braai to
celebrate and then tomorrow there is a wedding in Coblenz that I will
attend and photograph as well.

If you didn't already know you should be aware that Garrett Mills was
drafted by the New England Patriots. I am interested in opinions on
the Spanish version of the national anthem. Is there a back
translation available? If you can sing it Spanish is there going to be
a version for every lanuage soon? Why not Clingon? Also does anybody
know if Angelina Jolie has had her baby yet? There was a rumor that
Brad and Angelina were going to have a traditional Himba wedding but I
am skeptical because Himba women are usually topless. On a historical
note, the HImba and Herero have the same ancestry but split into
separate tribes centuries ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home