my picks from the sweet sixteen
I shouldn't post this but ...
1 villanova villanova
4 boston college villanova
3 florida florida
7 georgetown
gonzaga
1 memphis memphis
13 bradley gonzaga
3 gonzaga gonzaga
2 ucla
duke
1 duke duke
4 lsu duke
6 west virginia west virginia
2 texas
duke
1 connecticut uconn
5 washington WSU
11 george mason WSU
7 wichita state
Since everyones bracket has been thoroughly messed up, except mine
because for the first time in as long as I can remember I didn't fill
out a bracket, its time for second chance picks. Start with the sweet
sixteen and see how it goes. Here are my picks:
Villanova over Florida
Gonzaga over Memphis
Duke over West Virginia
Wichita State over UCONN
I'm not sure of how the regions are paired so I might be wrong on this
but I like Duke over Gonzaga for the title. The rest of the games are
implied by the subsequent winners. I went with experience on this one,
West Virginia made a run last year and would be in the Final Four
except that no sane basketball fan can pick against the trio of
Sheldon Williams, JJ Redick and Coach K. Redick has hit too many big
shots, played in too many tournament games and he makes free throws. I
don't like UCONN and how cool would it be to see WSU in the Final Four
with Gonzaga and Villanova completely bucking the trend of schools
that also play D1 football competing for the title in basketball. And
seriously its about time for Gonzaga to take another step forward.
These tournament selections have been independently verified to have
been made at 20:55 on the 22nd of March 2006.
1 Comments:
i have to apologize that the tab stops didn't copy over so the formatting is terrible on this post, all the more reason to ignore my awful picking
Post a Comment
<< Home