Tulsa #26 or #27?!?!?!
What is this about TU almost cracking the top 25 in football????
Cell phone is still on hold, the antenna was stolen from my house and Peace Corps is working on getting a new one for me and several other volunteers but it is probably being held up for budget.
Yes, I bought a guitar in Windhoek. I was looking for one, but it was definitely an impulse buy. I was in and out of the store in less than half an hour without ever really tuning the guitar up, but it sounds pretty nice and has been a pleasure. I promise to post pictures of me and Cora later.
The river behind the school is full of water for the first time in 15 years.
Thanks for all the updates, hopefully my internet connection will work soon so I can spend several hours online getting caught up.

8 Comments:
I am probably as compulsive as Morgan but was distracted by a snow storm this morning. I also agree that it is wonderful to hear from you. Teaching Science! Wow! You sound like like your dad. You are loved!
I let out a squeal when I finally didn't see that crazy "Tulsa Wins" title when I opened your blog. I'm so interested to hear what school has been like so far. I'm sending you a package soon. What ideas do you have that you'd like me to include? Any songs and chords you'd like? We miss you and love you.
Please update us all on the best address to use. The one in Coblenz or the one in Groofentein?
Hello! I'm out blog-hopping and landed here. I love blog reading; it's just too addictive. What could be better than dropping in out of nowhere on a random page and spending a few minutes getting to know a total stranger? My excuse is that it widens the horizons to be reading about other peoples' lives ... usually far more interesting lives than my own!
Anyway, I came, I read ... and thought that before I left, I'd say 'Hi' and send you best wishes.
Cora!? Interesting. I was wondering what/how you were doing without a guitar. I am glad to hear that things are settling down and it was good to hear you speak affectionately about your new abode! I would love to hear about your time with the AIM missionaries.
Hey Brock! Good to hear you are still alive in the depths of Africa. Believe it or not, I do keep up with your blog...even if you don't hear from me for a while. I still have hope of sending you a package of random things soon, so be sure to post which address to send it to. Hope to hear from you soon...glad you are enjoying things.
The contact info on the side bar is correct. I'm glad its even an issue that people want to know my address.
Brock, I think you would be surprised by how many people ask about you and your adventure. You are loved by many! I will get a package in the mail early this week which is the end of January. Hope you receive it by April. Maybe even April 5th!
Post a Comment
<< Home