Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Babies


After two trips to town when every computer in town was broken or locked away in an internet cafe that is supposed to be open at 3pm on a weekday, I made it to Windhoek and have a chance to post again. The only news is that I went to the doctor and got more medicine, ten days of anti-inflammatories and then if that doesn't help the doctor is recommending the removal of my adenoids. There is still some red tape to get through and I don't know where such a procedure would take place but its progress. I have two weeks of school and then another appointment if this medicine hasn't made a difference. We got paid today so I celebrated and bought the sixth Harry Potter book in anticipation of the final book coming out this year. I heard its already a best seller six months before the release, crazy.


I don't want to write any more but I will direct you to my photo page for new photos and to Megan's Blog for the whole story of my new neices, Jenna and Lydia, along with a plethora of photos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brock,

i love the pictures of the self-guided safari and especially the ones of you in the sand dunes... i am jealous of your tan. :/ although we have been above freezing for the first time in a long time here in milwaukee... superbowl weekend was brutally cold in the -5 to -10 range with -30 windchill. brrr...

congratulations uncle! i also had a new niece born just yesterday... and am excited to make the trip over spring break to see her in albuquerque.

i'll look into the ear issue and adnoid thing... my sister had hers taken out twice (odd i know... one when she was seven and once last year... and she has also had some ear struggles...). so i will inquire of mom about that.

sorry this commentary is all over the place... :]rach

Tue Feb 20, 10:36:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey brock,

so i'm hard at work at the bookstore today and I happened to come accross your new blogs and photos! (you know in the middle of some research on rare book prices and all that) anyhow the pictures are great, I have to agree with Rachel about the tan... the non-existent sun in San Fran isn't living up to the Namibian tan. About the pictures though, my boss and I were wondering, due to a lack of pictures of brittany or anna nicole in your collection, if you've lost track of the important issues going on in the world right now? Here's a direct and insightful quote from the boss-man Carl, "It's easy to get 'tunnel vision' when you are travelling and all, but really this borders on insulting." ;)

ps we are kidding of course, this post has probably been funnier to my boss and I then you, but I just wanted to say hi and great pictures... they made my day! ;) Congrats on the nieces and good luck with your ear... i'm sure you get plenty of admonitions to be careful with that... but let me place an additional, "please take care of yourself!"

-Morgan

Thu Feb 22, 01:48:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home