Friday, April 20, 2007

Almost holiday time

Today marks one month since my surgery, and my ears still hurt. The good news is that the kids will go home Monday and after some paperwork it will be break. And I just finished reading a fantastic book, My Name is Red by Orhan Pamuk. Bizarre at times and a bit confusing but it gripped me. The last book I read that I couldn't put down until I fell asleep and dropped it was Harry Potter.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's good, huh? Sorry the ears aren't better, but I hope you enjoy break

Mon Apr 23, 09:47:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know if he's Rowling good though... ;)

Mon Apr 23, 09:48:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger D2 said...

Hope your ears get better soon!

Also, after taking some time off, I had an epiphany and finally signed up to do a teacher licensure program in history back home in Ft. Smith.

Mon Apr 23, 11:33:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your ears get better. Joan from Nam 26 has Pamuk's Nobel Winning book "Snow" so if you get to see her or Holly, maybe you might exchange with "My name is Red". Both excellent books...

Tue Apr 24, 02:19:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 09, 06:25:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Abby said...

Just a little hello from Israel!

Sat May 26, 07:26:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home