no time
I don't have any time to write now, hopefully I'll be online tomorrow but all is well. I got mail for the first time in Coblenz on Monday which was wonderful. I watched the Super Bowl on the replay on Monday afternoon. I've got to go to the post office now though to get the package Brad sent and get a mosquito screen for my window. All the rain is going to make for a nasty spell of bugs I think. More later, thanks for all the emails, I just copied them onto a floppy disk to read later when I get home.

6 Comments:
Slow down and breathe for a sec, ok? ;) Hope you're having a wondeful time Brock!
I put a letter in the mail about 2 weeks ago. so figure in, what, a couple of months it will be there?!
Enjoy your Namibian weekend!
Enjoy that package from Brad! Thanks Brad for making it happen. We look forward to hearing more about your experiences. Even about the bugs!
Do you have your connetion up at school now? Until later,
Mom
ok post number 2... sorry!
So I just got my post card (literally, i ran straight from the door up the stairs to my computer!)
And yes, i lived up to your expectations with a sufficient amount of outrage. When i first saw the picture I was like "He's GOT to be kidding, right?" haha but I quickly read the other side and my fears were assuaged. So needless to say, sorry for that moment of doubt! ;)
Anyhow, thanks for the card. You made my day!
number 3...
Happy Valentines Day!
Glad to know that you are alive and well in Coblenz! Did your mail come from another PCV or from home in the States?
Hope all is well!
Brock, Terry and I are actually seeing snow in Tulsa this weekend!! Itis a nice change of scenery for awhile. Getting to work yesterday was a slower drive but snow is even more beautiful at 6:00 am. A lot of churches even cancelled services today. Sarah said it was -5 in Denver yesterday. Did I tell you we will be grandparets in August? That is very exciting for us and Sarah and Jim too. Keep in touch. I enjoy your updates. Dee
Post a Comment
<< Home